- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV fast testing (Tuesdays) and routine HIV testing daily
- Sexual health examinations
- Free condoms
- Advice on a range of contraceptive methods/ emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing/information and referral for abortion
Referral to specialist services.
The centre will be a one-stop shop for sexual health services helping clients address all their sexual health needs in one visit including contraception, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections. The service, for both men and women will be open from 11am-8pm Monday to Friday (to 6pm on Wednesdays) and on Saturday mornings. Services are free and confidential, and will be offered to all sections of the community.
- Monday: 11am–8pm
- Tuesday: 11am–5pm
- Wednesday: 11am–2pm
- Wednesday: Young Peoples Clinic (aged 20 and under): 3.00pm–6pm
- Thursday: 11am–8pm
- Friday: 11am–8pm
- Saturday: 10am–12.30pm